Montage Waveform Editorfor Montage, MODX
Montage Waveform Editor is a Waveform Editor and Native File Manager for the Montage and MODX.
Key features include:
Waveform Editor / Player
- You can import instruments or samples from several sources as Waveforms or Keybanks: SoundFont (SF2), RGC Audio (SFZ), AKAI MPC (XPM), AKAI S5000/S6000 (AKP), GigaStudio (GIG), AIFF, WAV, MP3, WMA, FLAC and OGG Vorbis files are supported.
- You can easily assign different samples across the keyboard and edit all parameters of Keybanks including Volume, Pan, Key/Velocity range etc.
- You can audition samples, edit loop points and apply effects like Loop Crossfade, Normalizing and Trimming.
- You can preview Waveforms by playing with them using the Montage/MODX any other connected MIDI keyboard.
Live Set / Performance Librarian
- When you copy Live Sets or Performances from one file to another, the dependent User Waveforms/Arpeggios/Curves used by the Performances are copied automatically!
- When you reorder or move Waveforms/Arpeggios/Curves on one file, all the Performances that are using them are updated automatically!
Backup File Manager
- You can organize your sound collections by fully managing your User and Library Contents.
- You can rename Libraries.
- You can generate User files from Library files and vice versa.
- You can transfer data from Montage files to MODX files and vice versa.
Montage Waveform Editor can be downloaded here:
| Montage Waveform Editor 2.2.0
| for Windows
|| 3,94 MB
| for macOS
|| 3,95 MB
Important: Please, make sure you are using MONTAGE version 3.00.1 and above or MODX version 2.00.1 and above
as well as the latest drivers distributed by Yamaha for
What's new in version 2.2.0
Added support for Performances Smart Morph data
Added new Visual Style: Rounded Theme
Improved importing of SoundFont (SF2) files
Minor fixes and enhancements