Montage Waveform Editorfor Montage, MODX
Montage Waveform Editor is a powerful and easy to use editor that helps you create and edit User Waveforms for the Montage/MODX in the most convenient way.
Furthermore it can act as a librarian for Live Sets, Performances, User Waveforms, Arpeggios and Curves, so that you are always in control of what is installed on your Montage/MODX while preserving data consistency!
Key features include:
Waveform / Sample Editor
- You can import instruments from several sources as Waveforms: SoundFont (SF2) files, GigaStudio (GIG), AKAI (AKP), AIFF, WAV, MP3, WMA, FLAC and OGG Vorbis files are supported. Metadata information
(loop points, velocity ranges etc) inside the files is recognized!
- You can import samples from several audio files: AIFF, WAV, MP3, WMA, FLAC or OGG. Metadata information (loop points, velocity ranges etc) inside the files or even in the filenames (pattern matching) is recognized!
- You can easily assign different samples across the keyboard and edit all parameters of Keybanks including Volume, Pan, Key/Velocity range etc.
- You can audition samples, edit loop points and apply effects like Loop Crossfade, Normalizing and Trimming.
Live Set / Performance Librarian
- When you copy Live Sets or Performances from one file to another, the dependent User Waveforms/Arpeggios/Curves used by the Performances are copied automatically!
- When you reorder or move Waveforms/Arpeggios/Curves on one file, all the Performances that are using them are updated automatically!
- You can use your Montage/MODX or any other connected MIDI keyboard to audition your Waveforms by playing music with them!
- Filter Cutoff/Resonance, Envelope Attack/Release, Modulation Wheel, Pitch Bend and Sustain Pedal controls are supported to enhance the auditioning experience!
- ASIO, WASAPI and WDM Kernel Streaming technologies are supported on Windows to ensure minimum playback latency!
Montage Waveform Editor can be downloaded here:
| Montage Waveform Editor version 1.2.1
| for Windows (64-bit)
|| 9,64 MB
| for Windows (32-bit)
|| 8,32 MB
| for macOS
|| 11,80 MB
Important: Please, make sure you are using the latest firmware distributed by YAMAHA.
Important: The application uses Qt 5.9.7 under GNU LGPL v. 3.0. Source code of the Qt libraries as used is available here.
What's new in version 1.2.1
Fixed a problem where looping samples could be clicking on the Montage/MODX!
Fixed a problem with MODX Library file creation
Improved support for High Dpi Monitors
Minor fixes and enhancements