Mix Editorfor Motif ES, S90 ES, Motif Rack ES, MO6/MO8
This is a powerful and easy to use editor that will help you get the most out of your ES series synth's Mix Mode.
Basic features are:
- Full Mix common and part parameters editing in a compact intuitive user interface.
- Full support of PLG boards and mLAN16E board.
- Allows quick selection of patches from menus grouped by bank or by category. Supports searching of patches by name.
- Supports copy and paste functions to transfer part and effects settings across different mixes.
- Voice Copier utility: a voice can be copied to a mix part together with all its original parameters, so that it sounds in mix mode exactly as it sounded in voice mode.
- Performance Import/Export utility: You can import performances saved by the Performance Editor or Export some parts of your mix to a Performance Editor file.
- Loading and saving mixes to files.
- Reads voice names of user banks directly from the synthesizer.
- Reveals the system exclusive message for every parameter it tweaks.
- Macro support. You can record your parameter tweaks to macro files and recall them anytime!
- Connection with Sonar via MoSync plug-in!
- Saves and Loads User Voices data using the Total Librarian engine!
- Supports MIDI input from two additional MIDI controllers for more convenient control of masters parameters.
- MIDI Thru feature: Echoes MIDI input to one auxiliary MIDI out port.
- Accessibility for VIM users! Every parameter is readable by screen reading software!
- Numeric and Text data entry support! Sliders and Selectors accept values from the PC keyboard!
The application is included in the Complete Pack